Friday, December 31, 2010

Greetings, Last Time 2010

Dear Readers,

I would like to wish all of you a pleasant party and evening tonight. Have fun at your new year's eve parties.

Where are some of you guys spending new year's?

Right now I'm in Prague partying with friends. During the next week I will blog again more frequently.

As an international student (especially coming from far away places, e.g. the United States or Asia) I totally recommend you to travel throughout Europe while you are studying here. It's relatively affordable to travel between countries by bus or flight here. Also, I strongly recommend visiting the Eastern European countries. After coming from Sweden and seeing the expensive Swedish prices and high costs of living, coming to the the less expensive Eastern Europe is almost therapeutic! :-)

Either way, Sweden or any other place, have a nice time, good luck to all of you during your next year and you'll hear from me soon!

Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment