Friday, November 05, 2010

Update... Friday 5th November

I hope that all of you are doing ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL and are enjoying your weekend! I certainly am! Today was a beautiful day here in Uppsala. The sun was shining, the sky was blue and despite the actual temperature being around +2°C it felt more like +8°C! So a really nice fall day. I went on a really nice long walk in the forest with my roommate and her dog.


Around SLU's campus there are ENDLESS possibilities to take AMAZING walks! One of my Favourite walks is along the picturesque Fyresån River, which flows through Uppsala all the way into Lake Mälaren. One can observe a great variety of birds along this walk and simply be astounded by the nice views. I will try to upload some pictures these coming days!

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING?

No comments:

Post a Comment