Monday, November 08, 2010

Some Pics...

I hope that everyone is doing well on this beautiful morning. The weather is cool but very sunny here! I want to show you some pictures of the area surrounding SLU's campus.

This first picture is from along the Fyresån River, which runs adjacent to the SLU campus. I took this picture on Saturday while taking a walk.




...and another one (picture quality isn't as good)




Here are some nice pictures that I took during September. I really like them because they capture the mood of a Swedish late summer day:

This first picture shows the dorms on SLU campus. So if you live in a dorm, you're not far away from breathtaking sceneries and Swedish countryside. Note the bike path at the bottom of the picture. Uppsala is a very bike friendly city, with countless bike paths (that are also lit at night - Very biker friendly and good excercise!).




In this picture I wanted to capture the mood at the end of the day:




Finally, here is one picture that I took close to Uppsala Castle. I really like it and it shows some of the nice green Uppsala surroundings:




So, here are some pictures of Uppsala that will hopefully give you an idea of some of the beauty and nature around Uppsala. The city has clean, fresh air, a plethora of forests and other habitats and many relaxing and long walks!


Hope to see you here soon!

2 comments:

  1. nice photos

    I see u here on campus;) a energetic guy ;)

    Good luck

    Homayoun
    SWM stundent-Ultuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Homayoun!

    Good luck to you too! Stay warm! ;-)

    ReplyDelete