Wednesday, November 03, 2010

INTRODUCTION AND HELLO TO EVERYONE!!!!!

****JULIAN'S FIRST BLOG****


Hey everyone!! Greetings to my new BLOG on SLU and my experiences during my exchange year here in Uppsala, Sweden!
I would like to now tell all of you a little about myself and what I will begin blogging with!

My name is Julian. I was born, raised and attended a German-American High School in Berlin, Germany. From 2004-2008 I attended Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, USA, and studied Environmental Science.  During my studies, I worked as a Range Manager with the United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service. After graduating with my Bachelor’s Degree, I moved to the Western United States to work full time for the Forest Service as a Wildland Firefighter. In 2009 I was accepted into and began studying for the EnvEuro (Soil, Water, Biodiversity) Master’s Degree. I am currently on Erasmus Exchange at SLU and will shortly begin working on my Master’s Thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment