Wednesday, November 24, 2010

COMMENTS, COMMENTS AND STATS

Dear readers,

Today is hump day!!! The middle of the week! Only two more days before the weekend!!! YAAY! Smile everyone!!! Whooo! Just trying to add some pepper to everyone's probably mediocre day! :-)

It has been close to a month now since I've started this Blog for SLU, and slowly my first comments are coming in. Great and keep them coming! Remember to PLEASE ask me questions regarding SLU and coming here to study, whereever you are in the world.

I've also taken a peek at the stats of this Blog:


Blog Statistics from 2010 Oct 24 – 2010 Nov 22  
I can see that there are many people checking out my Blog from the United States, Germany and Russia. I will try to gear some of my upcoming blogs more towards you international students. Please remember, if there is anything you guys are curious about, please let me know and I will write about these topics in my next posts!

Let's keep the stats climbing, remember to comment and have a nice day!!!

/Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment