Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweden Has Decided: More Winter! But that's good!

Dear readers,


I hope that all of you are doing well and, as usual, are having a great week. So, my last blog calls for Sweden to decide between winter and spring. That decision has clearly been made: winter. Over the past week we had 20 cm of new snow and more cold temperatures.

Actually I'm beginning to like the winter here. Right now it's really beautiful here. Days are getting much longer and the sun is actually beginning to feel warm again. The new white and fluffy snow reflects the sun really well. Despite the cold temperatures, the sun makes the air feel alot warmer.

Last week has been quite an eventful one. Over the next few posts (beginning tomorrow) I will explain what I did over the past week and write comments. Until tomorrow my friends!

Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment