Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone and SLU Campus is Dead!!!!

Dear readers,

I wish you all a great Easter Vacation and lots of fun times with your friends and families or by yourselves, whatever you choose to do over the break.

SLU campus is totally dead. Almost all people have left. That IS another thing to mention about living on campus. Around holidays seemingly everyone leaves campus to go home or on vacation for this Easter weekend. People already started to leave at the beginning of this week and now after a week of people leaving, the place is more or less completely desolate. (Over the Easter weekend people have several days off, or they take several days off from work, so it's a real vacation for everyone!)

While everyone leaving campus can mean that SLU campus becomes incredibly boring, I sort of like the lack of people and most of all DOGS!!!! There are dogs everywhere here!!!! Besides this, the dogs have hairdos!!!! This is the first country I've ever been in where I've seen many dogs with different hairdos. I mean that's unique to say the least!!!! Anyway, back to the point, there's no one here. I like the emptiness. I can play loud music whenever I want and hang out in the yard without being distracted by some people walking by.

During the past few days I've been working on my Master's degree and calculating things in R and enjoying the nicer weather that's starting to appear here in Uppsala. The sun has been shining for many hours during the past few days.

I wish everyone a great and relaxing weekend!

Julian

2 comments:

  1. Hej Man!

    Totally agree with u!It was really boring!

    very glad that tomorrow will be at classes again :D
    although it means do homework, study and start nagging about life :D


    it seems u changed your mind to here positively, u wrote sth about Sweden on your wall ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Homayoun,

    Yeah, man I'm looking forward to finishing and moving on with life. Back to school now again, but it's not very long any more until summer break.

    That was my personal opinion. Here I write in a relatively objective and unbiased fashion and like to give both sides of the picture. ;-)

    But yes, I look forward to getting my Master's finished! :-)

    ReplyDelete